Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

M3 2009 Wind deflector

Discussion in 'E90/E92/E93 M3 (2008-2013)' started by ejaoude, Feb 9, 2009.

ejaoude guest

Any body knows where If there is a wind deflector for the M3 Convertible 2009 and where I can get it?
    My local dealership said that they are not sure that the one for the 335 fits on the M3

Brutto guest

Your dealer doesn"t know what he/she is talking about, I would call another dealership and get the part number. I picked up a wind deflector for my 08 E93 which the dealer had in stock (about $450 if I remember right). Not sure if it is the same one for the 3 Series, but they are definately available from BMW.

granthr

Wanderlustbob guest

I got one as part of my deal when I bought the car and to me it feels a bit "cheap" for the money. But I have not had the chance to test it much to see how well it works. Look at it before you buy it you may not want to pay what it costs.

Wanderlustbob guest

I did finally get a chance to drive with it on the car and the top down and I feel much better about it. Maybe the "cheap" feeling is because it is built to fold and fit into a case that it comes with. After driving around with it and feeling the difference of less wind in the cabin I like it better. My only issue with it now is that it creaks and makes noises if you have it folded inside with the top closed. I know, I know I should put it in the trunk when I dont have the top down.