Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Diesel and Fries in Vermont February 28th

Discussion in 'North Atlantic Region' started by TeamStowell, Feb 3, 2009.

TeamStowell We love driving!

The Green Mountain Chapter | BMW Car Club of America

Presents For your Automotive Pleasure

Diesel and Fries

Place: The Automaster, Rt 7, Shelburne Vermont
    Date: Saturday, February 28th, 2009
    Time: 9:30AM Meet and Greet with donuts & coffee

10:00AM Program Starts
    12 Noon General Membership Meeting
    12:30PM Optional Drive to Big Als for lunch

The Automaster has arranged for us to have a tour of the new diesel car, in and out, a look at one up on the lift, and a film series on the diesels. Coffee and donuts will be provided and you get a chance to meet your new officers and board members!

Larry Gold
    President

Larryjg

Scott,
    Thanks for posting this for us. We had a couple of your members at our tech day in December. Maybe some of your members might be interested in this as well.
    Thanks again,

Larry Gold

We did enjoy your hospitality at the last event and will try to make it up for the next one.

The time draws nigh....

Only a few days to this gathering. Any Nor'easters heading over to this event?

granthr

Sounds like a great event. If I lived closer I would be there, but I am in Penna. :( There is nothing like sparkless ignition! :D

az3579

You guys going?

It's way too far for my tastes. Just Googled an estimated time of just over 4 hours and 40 minutes each way. My eyes spasm or something when I'm driving on insanely boring and/or long roads and I almost had an accident quite a few times as a result. I don't know why, I just can't control my eyes when it happens.

I'm sorry, but if I can't control my eyes going nuts from boredom on the way home from our last trip (just 2.5 hours drive each way) then what makes you think I can make over 4 hours of driving without crashing?

Not gonna happen, unless I have someone in the car with me, which isn't going to happen.

Perhaps for something more worth it, one day.

ts rennsport guest

Great event!
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Autohaus guest

Is that the Isetta from the Saratoga Automobile Museum?

ts rennsport guest

The Isseta is in the BMW showroom at the Automaster Shelburne, VT! Just tucked in the corner like it was made for it, very kewl. The event went well and I hooked up my little iBook to the Sony big screen TV above the Isetta to present our new website... Good schtuff.

granthr

I love Isettas! I mean how many cars can you realistically park in your livingroom and call them art!!! :D :D I saw one in a cell phone store in Chicago one time being used as part of the decor. :D