Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

EuroSunday event images

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by m3dragon, Jan 20, 2009.

m3dragon guest

Here are 4 random images from the Bay Area event on 1/18/2009. If you wish to see more images please see the Bay Area event page.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

m3dragon guest

Image from the Sacramento EuroSunday event. To see more images please see the website and Sacramento event page.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

m3dragon guest

Here are a few images from the last Miami event in January.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Solidjake guest

Nice pics!

m3dragon guest

Here are 4 images form the Fresno event on super bowl Sunday. It was a great showing including a new S-Line Audi that was lowered and on HRE's and a ACR viper the showed and went on the drive.

If you wish to see more images please see the Fresno city page.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

granthr

Do you guys do this every Sunday? Wow great cars! Nice weather too. We could only do this about 7 or 8 months out of the year here in the NE.

m3dragon guest

The event is currently in 10 cities. We are opening NY this year and maybe one closer to you once we find a event host. You in the NE area correct?

The events are once a month and run all by volunteers.

NY Season of events will run from May to NOV as weather and road conditions are a factor. We may bump it to April to Nov after this year.

granthr

Pretty cool. Yes I am in the Philadelphia area. I was just on the Euro Sunday website. So basically it is a car show once a month for exotic cars?

m3dragon guest

I think we need to fix the site a little. Here is the run down on the event.

Primary focus is to give owners of Exotic, Rare and Vitnage cars and bikes / Predominantly European a venue to showcase their vehicles as well as use them for what they were made to do. The event is once a month and last about 1/2 a day. This way you can get back home if you have a honey do list. Now with the categories above there are always exceptions. IE Ford GT, GTR, S7 and so on fit into exotic and rare categories.

So in a nut shell it is a event for ALL euro cars and bikes but everyone is welcome to attend. It is for enthusiasts by enthusiasts.

granthr

So there will be 200 mph runs down the Turnpike? Just what I was looking for! ;)

Sounds like a great event. I will have to try and get up to one in NY this year.

m3dragon guest

LOL 200 is not what we are about. More like "speedy but safe". If you make it to NY or ever what to visit Cali for a event we can show you. Explaining never works HAHA

granthr

I get the drift, I am just giving you a hard time. :D

az3579

WOW! That weather looks fantastic!

I'm soooooo jealous... :(

m3dragon guest

Images from the Monthly Marques event for Porsche, Mercedes and Smart. There was a great selection of the cars and the images posted here is just the tip of the iceberg. Noted cars are both generations of the Lamborghini Diablo, Ferrari's, Bentley, Aston Martin, Porsche, Mercedes, Mini, and Ducati to Aprilia. If you wish to see all the cars see the Sacramento images section.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

m3dragon guest

Images from the February Bay Area event have been uploaded to the website. Some of the highlight cars from the event were a Rolls Royce Phantom, several Porsche's and new M3's. Below are four images from the very rainy and wet event. No Motorcycles at this event. Despite the weather, the Fresno ES crew was out to meet the die hard bay area attendees.

Hope to see everyone at the next event and make sure check out the images and videos on the website at eurosunday.net. We have added the latest videos from Eyepatch films and Brian Zuk.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

m3dragon guest

Here are a few images from the latest event in Sacramento. Despite heavy rain there were 35 cars and even 2 bikes in attendance. Please see all the "wet images" on the Sacramento site.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

m3dragon guest

Here are the images from the last EuroSunday Miami event.

*******Please note that the location for the next event is changing to the Miramar location for the next few month:********

LOCATION - 2945 SW 160th Ave Miramar, FL 33027

We still need help with Photogrophy and getting the word out to the local Euro car / bike clubs and owners. If you wish to help please email or the crew in Miami.

==========================================================================

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

m3dragon guest

Here are some of the images from the Fresno event for March.

There are more images on the Fresno website and more to be uploaded soon.
    eurosunday.net/fresno

*** A note that for May and June the location will be moving.***

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

m3dragon guest

BMW

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]