Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Long time forum whore just joined here.

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by onrailsm3, Dec 14, 2008.

onrailsm3

Hi everyone, it's Matthew Brod from the NY chapter. 10 year CCA member.

As of right now I am a contributing writer for the local newsletter, the Street Survival Chariman for our chapter and general wiseass at the board meetings.

Check out my writing skillz, Page 16 http://www.nybmwcca.org/newsletters/Holiday2008BMW.pdf

Other than that, both my wife and I are BMW nutters.

She's got the last of the good 3s before flame surfacing and runflats.

It's a 2005 330i Sport package Steptronic sedan. Pretty ballsy for a whale of a car.
    [IMG]

I have my 89M3 which is currently in the shop having the motor rebuilt.:(

[IMG]

She is a ball though, love driving that car, which brings me here to this forum.

Regards,
    Matt

az3579

Man, that's probably the best looking (mostly) stock non ZHP E46 I've seen yet... really sharp! And that M3 makes me want to sell everything I own and get one!

Say, is that a parts/project car in the background of the E46? :D

onrailsm3

Thanks, It's got the BMWTechnic Aero II kit on it with some euro diesel brake ducts and flat black grills. The car is 99% stock but it needed some love so it got it.

No that car was running a hombrew turbo kit.

I blew the motor in the M3 at Thunderbolt in NJ in August so I took the wife's car to a E30 M3 meet.

Here's some pics from that meet.

http://www.s14.net/forums/showthread.php?t=27957

94is guest

Holla! :D

Autohaus guest

Welcome. Those pics were nice. Your wife's car is sweet. I'm looking forward to tweaking out my wife's xi in about 6 weeks :). Where in NY are you located?

granthr

I love that euro from bumper with the diesel brake ducts. What kind of brakes are they running on their diesels! :D

GR