Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Introductions

Discussion in 'E36 M3 (1995-1999)' started by Schalldampfer1, Nov 17, 2008.

Schalldampfer1 guest

This is my first post and I wanted to introduce myself to the e36 M3 section. I have a 1996 M3 coupe 5 speed in Cosmos Black with Black Nappa Leather and the Luxury Package. I have had my M since August and currently have 48k miles on the clock. I also have a 2000 528iA in Jet Black with Black Leatherette and Premium and Cold Weather Packages. I live in Chicago. I am a member and moderator of a local ///M forum and Car Club called Chitown///M. http://www.chitownm.com If you are from the Chicagoland area you should join up. We have weekly meets, photoshoots, tech days, track events, and other goodies.

Here is a photo of my e36 M3:

[IMG]

And a photo of my e39 528i:

[IMG]

First post here too, although I'm reasonably active on Bimmerforums, UUC digest, etc.

I'm active with my local chapter of the BMWCCA (Missouri Valley Chapter) and attend HPDE's regularly.

Current cars:
    1995 M3 coupe - this is my 'toy' as a track car and street car, it is modified in many ways from as-delivered.
    2000 323i sedan - wife's daily driver and our first BMW (bought it new)
    2003 325iT Sportwagon - my daily driver and a real 'SUV'.

Cheers,
    Chet Dawes
    Lincoln, NE

TeamStowell We love driving!

Welcome, and nice photos of the E36 and E39! I bet they have a bit of ice on them now, if they are used this time of year....

Schalldampfer1 guest

Thanks! I use the e39 as my DD and winter car. I only bring out the M3 on clear days with clear roads during the winter. Other than that she is a warm weather driver.

Satch SoSoCalifortified

Sweeeet!

A new bad ride for the Windy City Chapter!

JSimmons

Welcome!

I'm trying to convince my Wife that her next car needs to be a 5er of some incarnation. Looks like you have a whole stable of Bimmers!

regards,
    Joel