Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

2009 Rebates - are diesel models included?

Discussion in 'Membership Rewards Rebate' started by nekountze, Nov 17, 2008.

nekountze guest

Is the new 2009 X5 Diesel included in the BMW CCA $1,000 rebate program? Thanks in advance, Neely:)

office guest

2009 Rebate Program

Currently all X5 models are included. We will not know if there are any changes in the program until the beginning of the year. Thanks, BMW CCA

138418 guest

Bump. Is X5 diesel still included?

How much is the rebate, and where do I find he rebate form [couldn't find it in my latest Roundel]?

TIA
    • Staff

steven s

Sorry, diesels are not eligible in 2009.
    http://bmwcca.org/forum/showthread.php?t=4133

diesel rebate

Wow....I have owned two new BMWs in my life and have been planning on buying my third. I have been putting off my purchase and eagerly awaiting the release of the X5 diesel. Am I to understand that the BMWCCA will not include the diesel in its rebate program...??? Even the government has decided to issue a tax credit for purchasing one of these new clean burning diesels. Even BMWs gas models can't say the same. As an environmental issue, I think that it is extremely short sited of the club not to include the diesel in the rebate program. How was this decision made and exactly what is the rationale for it. I would hope that the club would reconsider its decision.

Jonathan Spira guest

It's not a rebate program per se, it's a Member Reward program and if you read what was quite clearly posted in this thread, in fact right above your post, the answer is that diesels are not included.
    • Staff

steven s

The rules are set by BMW NA.
    New models are generally not included in the Membership Rewards program or any BMW dealer programs.

2009 7 Series Membership Rewards Program Rebate

I am scheduled to pick up my new 750i at the Welt in late March. Hopefully it will be eligible fot the $1,500 rebate. Any knowledge?

FunfDreisig guest

Now I am completely confused. :confused:

Is the quoted info still correct -- Diesels are NOT eligible. Or is the info in this other (later) thread correct -- Diesels ARE eligible.

Since I am currently in the market for a X5 35d the answer is of material (i.e $1,000) interest to me :)

Funf Dreisig
    • Staff

steven s

That quote was from Feb 2009.

Diesels are now included in the program.