Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Friends of BMW

Discussion in 'Member Feedback' started by scottjameson, Oct 8, 2008.

scottjameson

Is there a way to sign up to be listed in the Friends of BMW on this web site ?

Thanks,
    Scott
    • Staff

steven s

Not at this time. You need to call the office and we will include you in the next edition.

lcjhnsn

As I recall, there was a block you could check on the paper membership renewal form to be included in the friends directory.

Arash2002tii guest

Forgive me if I sound like an idiot, but what exactly is Friends of BMW?

az3579

It's a listing of people, what cities they live in, and contact information. They're people who are willing to lend you a hand, help you out if you're in trouble (say you've got a flat and you don't have AAA and aren't inclined to change a tire), or just people you can have a cup of tea with if you feel so pleased to do so. Pretty much, it's a handy directory to have if you're travelling.

These people aren't only BMW CCA members, but also people who are friendly to the club.

Tahoe guest

Damn! I received a partial phone message from someone wanting to get some information from me. He got my name from Friends of BMW and I don't know where my copy is so I can't look him up and call him back, I was hoping Friends had been input into the web site but I guess not.