Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

O'Fest AARRRGGGH!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by CRKrieger, Sep 2, 2008.

CRKrieger

You never think it will happen to you, and when it does, you're in shock. :eek:

My O'Fest roomie bailed. I need somebody who's interested in sharing a room at the host hotel. Can you say "Schmoozing in the bar until an ungodly hour and then having only to crawl to the elevator."? I knew you could - and this dream can be yours if you can put up with a notorious club Smartass© who intends to do exactly that. So email me, PM me, call me if you've got my number (which happens to be 920-AHA-YODA - yes; really).

Satch SoSoCalifortified

O'Fest roomie

Wasn't Jenny Morgan looking for a place to crash?

(But I think she was looking for something like a hostel or an alms hotel---you know, somebody's floor.)

I know Bailey Taylor's on his own this year, but I think he's bunking at the World's Worst Accommodations with other instructors. . .

CRKrieger

The current plan is Jenny will ride over with me (we're planning to bring my Motorsport R100RS as backup transportation) but she has a place to stay.
    I've been there before (If you knew how T.C. Kline used to accommodate endurance racing crew, you'd understand.), but I'll try Da Judge. Thanks!