Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Fantasy....

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by JAMAICAN TWIN TURBO, Aug 25, 2008.

JAMAICAN TWIN TURBO guest

...FOOTBALL PICK... Marshawn Lynch, Marion Barber, Frank Gore, Clinton Portis, or Westbrook, with the #5 pick of the draft? Who do you think?

1pt per carry
    6pts per touchdown
    1pt per reception
    1pt for every 10yards, rushing/receiving

Autohaus guest

Gotta go with the U. Portis is better than Gore. Too bad the U might be struggling on offense this year due to two (2) rookie QB's.

What do you think about Portis and his durablity and Ladell Betts taking some of his carries?

Autohaus guest

Portis is a good but not great back. He is the best out of the bunch you gave out. I am not familiar with Betts. I am a Giant fan. Come to think of it, you should have put Jacobs on that list. I know he will only last 3-4 more years in the NFL since he begs defenses to hit him, but he has moves and it takes about 3-5 guys to bring him down.

I'm a Giants fan myself, but Jacobs might end up splitting carries with Bradshaw. Not good, when you get 1pt for every carry. I did have Jacobs last year...he's a beast! Welcome back Strahan!!!

Autohaus guest

Good point. Bradshaw might be a sleeper (non fantasy terms) for the Giants. The Giants OL is the key. I heard that Strahan might only play 1 down if he comes back. If thats the case, we should save the $8 million. Tuck and Kiwanuka (spell check!!) better step up. Pierce needs to be the vocal leader for the defense. Knight (veteran), Ross (2nd year) and UM Phillips are good DB's. The Giants can't do anything this year to top last season. Last season was a miracle. Going through Tampa, DallASS (and people picked them over the Giants this season in the standings, yet the Cowgirls haven't won a playoff game since 1996), the cold up in Green Bay and to beat the Patriots was priceless.