Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

One Touch Up

Discussion in 'R56 Cooper, Cooper S (2006-2013)' started by studriver, Aug 23, 2008.

studriver guest

Hello,

I own a 2007 Mini Cooper S. It doesn't have the one touch up feature that the 2008 Mini's have for the windows. Is there anyway to program or unlock this feature on the vehicle? I am told all the parts are the same from one year to the other.

Stuart

acender guest

I 2nd this request!

suss1173

I would ask the dealer about re-programing. If you have done that already, go to northamerican motering and post this question, somone will respond faster.

studriver guest

I have asked the dealer as well as posted to the Mini Motoring site and wrote an e-mail to Mini Corporate asking the question. None have been able to answer. I will visit Montvale in November and get to the bottom of this then.

Stuart

suss1173

Please keep us posted and good luck!

JustJAY guest

Got this from NAM:

"Try this:

Drop the window all the way down, and hold the toggle switch for about 20-30 seconds.

Then cycle it back up, all the way up, and hold it there another 20-30 seconds.

This should reprogram the microswitch."

They also say that if that doesn't solve the problem, than go to the dealer and it is probably a microswitch issue. Hope this helps ;)

stlmini guest

Does this work? Has anyone tried this?