Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Vw Xv6900

Discussion in 'Audio, Video & Electronics' started by japac1, Jul 19, 2008.

japac1 guest

Verizon Wireless Xv6900

Anyone have any experience with the Verizon XV6900? This is similar to Sprints HTC Touch. Yesterday, I had the verizon store pair a new one with my car (March 07 build E90). It paired, but I am not sure if the phonebook uploads. We tried, but I don't think the verizon staffer did it correctly. I hope at least, some of the favorites can be uploaded.

Jonathan Spira guest

You don't have to do anything "correctly." If the car is paired and the mobile is fully compatible, the phone book transfers.

If it didn't there is no way to make it transfer.

japac1 guest

I understand. I read a thread from E90post that someone had no problem with their HTC Touch (Sprint). I just hope that the Verizon version is similar. Thanks Jonathan, for all of your advice and help.

az3579

The HTC Touch is the same thing, only it uses the actual product name instead of Verizon's naming scheme. Inside, it's the same exact device.

japac1 guest

That's good to know. Hopefully, the phone will work, as I've heard the Touch does.