Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

New Owner (Leasee) - Soon

Discussion in 'E85 Z4 (2002-2008)' started by TheGentrys2001, Jul 18, 2008.

TheGentrys2001 guest

I am getting ready to drive downtown (Springfield, Illinois) to put a deposit down on a Z4 today so the dealer can get the Z4 I want from another dealer.

I have wanted a Z4 for quite a long time. I actually fell in love with the Z3 Model, and grew to love the Z4 after a couple of years.

I am trading in my F-150 SuperCrew Lariat that gets 13 mpg. I told my wife a month or so ago that I was going to buy a motorcycle to ride to work to save on gas money and she skillfully talked me out of the motorcycle and suggested I trade my truck in on my dream car.

I'm going to do a 3 year lease and then see what happens.

The car they are acquiring from another dealer is a:

2008 Z4 3.0
    Alpine White with Beige Leather
    Premium Package
    Heated Seats
    Manual Transmission

I wanted Xenons included, but this particular car doesn't have them. I'd rather have the manual transmission than Xenons. Finding a Manual Transmission in Alpine White is difficult!

Wish me luck! I can't wait!

az3579

Cool beans! Very supporting wife too.

If you could wait a few months, you could order your Z4 with all the options you want and it would arrive in a few months... that way, you could get all the options you want and none of those you don't... but hey, if you're content, then I'm happy for ya. :)

TeamStowell We love driving!

Congrats on the acquisition! I love any bimmer in white!

I have my eye on a coupe in the future, but only after someone else pays for the depreciation for a couple of years. Thank goodness for delayed gratification and CPO's.

TheGentrys2001 guest

Thanks guys...

Found out today when I put the deposit down that the car is actually not at a dealer, but in the manufacturing plant.

I'm thinking of calling tomorrow to see why they couldn't put in the xenon headlights, but if they can't I am thrilled that my lease will start with a car that has never been test driven or anything.

It will come from the plant to my dealer and straight to me to drive!

TheGentrys2001 guest

In 3 years you can have mine! I will buy a new one then!

TheGentrys2001 guest

I love the white too. I wanted the saddlebag brown interior on the 3.0 si but I will settle for beige leather...

Next one I want 100% premium stuff

guenelin

I own a black 3.0wi with the saddlebag brown. It is a pretty combination and gives the car great character (especially with the Sport Package wheels). I would've never paid the extra amount for the Extended Leather package, but the dealership really came down in price and that helped.