Up for sale is my BMW 530i. The color is monaco blue with gray leather interior. It has the Sport package, Premium Package and Cold Weather package. It also has a factory iPhone/iPod connection. The windows are lightly tinted with legal tint to protect the interior from the Colorado sun and it has full clear bra as well.
It comes with a three year Route 66 Easy Street Premium exclusionary warranty that expires in three years from now, (November 2017) or at 100K miles, whichever comes first. $0 deductible, road assistance and free car rental included. Everything is covered with the exception of a few items. I can transfer the warranty for $50 to the new owner or I can get a refund from Route 66 and lower the asking price. With the warranty, the price I'm asking is $16,990. Without the warranty, the price drops to $15,500. More pictures are available upon request.
The following are some of the notable options that I like but all the packages listed above give you tons of features.
- in-line six cylinder N52 motor with 255 HP. They only made this version in 2006 and 2007 for the e60 which provides an additional 25HP than the standard N52 . The motor is very smooth and responsive.
- Automatic transmission, shifts like butter
- 30 MPG on the HWY, about 20 MPH or so in the city
- Active Suspension (comfortable ride when cruising, sport ride at the curves)
- Sport seats - very comfortable around town or at long trips
- Heated Seats - very nice in the cold winters
- Heated steering wheel - my favorite feature in the winter
- Bluetooth - works great and has an updated factory TCU module to support virtually all bluetooth phones
- iPhone/iPod interface - play your songs, see playlists, artists, etc.
- Legal Tint
- Clear bra
- 18" factory sport package wheels with 245/40/18 Continental DWS tires
- Oil changes every 5000 miles or every six months, whichever is less, using Castrol European Formula synthetic oil
- Auto transmission fluid and filter/pan change
- Differential fluid Change
- Coolant Change
- Air filter change
- Microfilters change
- New control arm bushings
- New Active sway bar
- New tires (Continental DWS with extra warranty from Discount Tire)
- Extra set of brand new Yokohama W winter tires on BMW 16" aluminum wheels (included in price)
- New alignment (at the BMW dealer)
- Techron treatments every 3000 miles.
The car is very clean inside. I have the winter mats as well as the carpeted mats. There are no significant rock chips or dents and it has been recently professionaly waxed and polished.
This is a great car that is very well maintained and needs nothing. It is a fun to drive and will provide you with years of enjoyment and the extended warranty should give you piece of mind. I was not planning to sell it but I fell in love with an M3 and now I have too many cars. This is a good chance to get one good example of the last in-line six BMW engines.
If interested, please call me at 303-717-5000. I am a private seller and a BMW enthusiast. Please no solicitors of any kind.
This listing has been viewed 425 times since it was created on Nov 5, 2013.