For the BMW aficionado who appreciates a very well maintained, well-seasoned E46 wagon and how it still drives and performs like a car with 20K miles, not 213K!
This one-owner 325iT has been thoroughly sorted out by an ASE certified BMW technician (me) with over 30 years BMW experience and needs nothing. Purchased from the original owner who purchased the car new on European Delivery and brought it back to Baltimore, MD where it lived until 2008 before coming to New England ‘in retirement’. Always BMW dealer maintained by-the-book with extensive service records; all receipts and documented service history. Am only selling because a 2002 M5 came into my life and something has to go!
Work just performed:
- New H&R Sport Springs F&R (lowered 1.00”)
- New Bilstein Heavy Duty Front Struts – recent new Sachs rear shocks
- Fresh four wheel alignment
- New rear rotors and pads; fresh front rotors and pads – fresh brake fluid flush
- New sway bar links, new rear shock mounts
- New cabin air filter, new air filter, fresh oil & filter, recent fuel filter
- New wiper blades front & rear
All systems work properly; A/C blows ice cold, cruise control, all electric windows, stereo, ABS, DCS, etc. No fluid leaks, very dry. Good clutch and drive line. Perfect stock wheels with 60% Michelin Pilots. (vehicle not being sold with wheels in photo) Car is tight and handles like it is on rails. Not smoked in, always garaged and no track time.
Body is solid with no rust but the elderly previous owner had a few encounters with things in his garage putting two small dents in the hood and one on the rear hatch so the body is not a perfect ‘10’. Lots of reliable life left in this car!
This listing has been viewed 301 times since it was created on Nov 3, 2013.