If you own an E28 M5 and plan on attending the BMW CCA Festorics Corral at the Rolex Monterey Motorsport Reunion in August, we have a special opportunity for you! Six of the best display-area parking spaces—inside the corral!—are reserved for the E28 M5!
In order to compete for the top six spots, all you have to do is e-mail a photo and brief description of your E28 M5 to Festorics Coordinator Sven Schindler
. He will review the entries as they come in, and then we'll post each one to the BMW CCA website for voting. The six E28 M5s with the most votes will be given the best spots inside the corral hospitality area. And since this will be an E28 M5-themed corral, those who don't make the top six will be welcome to fill the remaining spots closest to the hospitality area.
Official Rules and Guidelines
- To enter the contest you must e-mail a photo and brief description about your E28 M5 to Festorics Coordinator, Sven Schindler, by Tuesday, April 30.
- All submitted photos will be posted to a page on bmwcca.org with voting capabilities on Wednesday, May 8. Voting will last for three weeks and end on Wednesday, May 29.
- Photos and descriptions submitted will become the property of BMW CCA and may be used in promotional and marketing materials where appropriate.
- The top-six E28 M5s in terms of votes will receive a prime parking spot inside of the Festorics Hospitality area on Saturday and Sunday, August 17-18.
- You must have the appropriate race tickets and corral pass to enter the Festorics Corral. These passes can be purchased through our registration page. http://tinyurl.com/bw6lcps
- Entries that don’t make the top-six are welcome to attend and fill the remaining corral spots inside and outside the hospitality area depending on availability.
Back to News