The 61st Annual Twelve Hours of Sebring BMW Corral will be held March 13-16, 2013.
Come join fellow members for the BMW CCA Corral at Turn Six sponsored by BMW NA, the BMW Performance Driving School, Everglades Chapter of BMW CCA, and the host, the Florida Suncoast Chapter of BMW CCA.
First order of business: Get your tickets!
Order your tickets from Sebring International Raceway by calling 863-655-1442, or from the track website: http://sebringraceway.com/12hr_tickets.lasso
At the very bottom of that page you will find the corral parking packages. Select the BMW Corral for 1, 2, or 4 Days. The corral will be manned on the 14th, 15th, and race-day the 16th. To contact Sebring, call 800-626-RACE or e-mail email@example.com
The ONLY way to get a BMW Corral pass for Sebring is to purchase your ticket(s) with a corral pass through Sebring. There are 100 parking spaces allocated for BMW, MINI, and Rolls Royce parking in the corral, so order yours soon!
About the BMW Corral
We allow overnight camping in your BMW, MINI, Rolls Royce, or in a personal tent on Thursday and Friday nights. Just be aware that you will have to take your tent down early Saturday morning to make room for BMW parking. Sebring’s strict rule is only BMWs, MINIs, and Rolls Royces are allowed in the corral. No open fires are allowed, but you can prepare meals on a grill. There is 110V power in the BMW corral tent. You can sleep on your cot or air mattress in the corral tent if you choose.
If you have a non-BMW car, you can park in public parking and walk into the BMW corral. Note: You do not need a corral pass to walk into the corral.
Some of the planned activities at the BMW Corral
- There will be exclusive BMW parade laps on the track. These parade laps will be Friday evening, time to be determined (likely between 5:30 p.m. and 6:30 p.m.). Details and signup will be in the BMW Corral on Friday. Passengers are allowed in the BMW/MINI/RR cars that make the parade laps. You MUST have a BMW corral pass on your parking ticket to participate in the popular parade laps.
- Personalized "Meet & Greet" with BMW Team race drivers and race team personalities on Friday in the Paddock. This is a wonderful opportunity to see the Z4 race cars up close and get driver autographs.
- The sponsoring BMW Performance Center will conduct a drawing in the BMW Corral for a Two-Day M School. You are responsible for your own transportation to the school. This drawing will be during the race Saturday afternoon at 2:00 p.m. Tickets will be handed out in advance in the corral. You must be present to win the driver's school.
- We will have a closed circuit television feed of the race in the BMW corral tent.
- Other amenities of the BMW Corral include drinks and snacks, restrooms, private bleachers, along with the private parking for 100 BMW/MINI/RR.
- The BMW-Rahal Letterman team and BMW personnel try to provide personal updates on the team effort in the BMW Corral. Time and frequency depends on their involvement in the race.
- To repeat, if you have friends with you in your BMW, they are welcome in the BMW corral. If you are not driving a BMW and park in the public parking, you are welcome in the corral. Please take time to sign the registration in the BMW corral tent.
You will receive your corral pass with your ticket(s) from Sebring. It is a small sticker in the corner of the parking pass. If the corral sticker is not on the parking pass, you should contact Sebring immediately.
To get to the BMW corral, take the road straight down the main midway road. Turn left at the BMW corral sign, just past the Patron Hospitality Area. At the entrance to the BMW corral there will be a guard to verify the corral sticker that allows access. Please consult the BMW corral staff for a parking location. The BMW corral is fenced in and controlled by the Sebring security staff.
Back to News