Overall Mechanical Condition 10/10:
- Proactive and old school maintenance. Can provide every receipt back to original purchase.
- Inspection II with valve adjustment just completed.
Included oil change and proactive brake fluid change (Motul RBF 600)
- Oil changed only with Castrol TWS 10W60.
- All fluids (differential, engine, transmission, brake) proactively changed when I bought the car 10/2010 at 43Kmiles.
- Only 93 Octane fuel (Shell or BP).
Overall Esthetic Condition 9.5/10:
- Washed at least twice per month with Mother’s products.
- Professional detail twice per year.
- No dings, dents, and no accidents.
- No curb rash on wheels.
- Normal rock chips for mileage.
- Very minor wear to driver’s seat bolster.
- NEVER driven in snow (spent its life in Houston, TX, San Diego CA, and Columbia, SC.)
- I have never driven it in rain, but can’t vouch for previous owners.
The GOOD Stuff:
- Serial numbered Dinan S3-R (all engine hardware and software and drive train work completed at Steve Dinan’s California shop. Suspension and brakes done at Dinan certified BMW Dealership in Houston).
- 462 bhp @ 8,000 rpm and 328 lb-ft at 5500 rpm.
- S3-R kit includes:
- Dinan S3-R package (intercooled @ 5.5 psi)
- Dinan racing style aluminum radiator
- Dinan free-flow exhaust
- Dinan high-flow throttle bodies
- Dinan front strut tower brace
- Dinan rear strut tower brace
- Dinan stage 3 suspension (Koni)
- Dinan 3.91 LSD
- Dinan SMG transmission software
- Dinan pedal set
- Brembo GT BBK front and rear (slotted)
- Dinan S3 serial number plaque
- Dinan deck lid badge (not installed)
- More info at (http://www.dinancars.com/shop/index.aspx?series=M-Series&model=M3(7)#page=1)
- Story on the car from European Car available at (http://www.europeancarweb.com/tuned/0611_ec_bmw_dinan_s3r_m3/viewall.html)
- Other Mods:
- CSL front bumper
- CSL trunk lid
- Ground control camber plates
- Hardwired for Valentine 1
- OEM European exhaust headers
- OEM European Hella headlights
- Secondary engine gauges
- OEM E92 M3 19 x 8.5 fr. / 19 x 9.5 wheels
- 245/35/19 + 265/35/19 Bridgestone Potenza RE11 (50% tread)
- UUC clutch and flywheel
- E46 Turner Motorsport Rear Chassis Reinforcement Kit
- Custom carbon fiber full interior trim
- I.C.E. / Ipod hook up
- Value of car:
- Stock e46 m3s with similar age & mileage valued at between $19k and $23k. I’ll split the difference and value mine without the mods at $21,000
- Value of mods:
- Receipts for the mods exceed $53,000
- Valuing the mods at 1/3 of their receipt value brings valuation of $17,490.
- A fair valuation (somewhat biased opinion of course) is $38,490, but I've priced lower for a quick sale.
This listing has been viewed 432 times since it was created on Jan 28, 2013.