2005 BMW M3 – Rare Interlagos Blue Metallic with Competition Package (ZCP), 6-Speed Manual Transmission - $19,500/BO
Link to photos:
• 117,XXX Miles
• Clean, clear title in hand
• 100% stock, no modifications whatsoever
• Includes installed BMW SiriusXM Satellite Receiver
• All Manuals, Tools with car
• 0ZCP = Competition Package
• 0ZPP = Premium Package (Gray Leather, sunroof)
• 0473 = Center Armrest
• 0521 = Rain Sensor and Auto Headlight
• 0522 = Xenon Headlights
• 0441 = Smoker’s Package (Non-smoker owner!)
• 0494 = Heated Front Seats
• 0609 = Navigation System
• 0650 = In-Dash CD Player
• 0674 = Harmann-Kardon Sound System
• 0692 = CD Changer Preparation
Looks, sounds, and drives brilliant. Car is in excellent mechanical condition. Car had 100k CPO warranty and was fully dealer maintained until that time. Last 17k miles, car has been maintained by EDGE Motorworks in Dublin, CA. Inspection II (including valve adjustment) performed last year. Recent oil change and rear tires. No oil leaks. Next required service will be Inspection I and is not due for 12k more miles.
Interior is in absolutely excellent condition. Leather is soft and there are no tears or scratches.
Exterior is also excellent overall, but does show some typical minor wear in the paint at the front from road grit. Also, the roof has a couple small dents and there is some paint wear on the plastic roof rack mounting covers. Additionally, there are two small penny-size spots on the roof where the clear coat has worn. There is also some light rash on a couple of the wheels. Everything is shown in the photographs – if you can’t see it, it’s because it’s pretty minor. Car has never been in an accident.
Included with sale: set of uninstalled wheel locks, BMW sun visor
This listing has been viewed 740 times since it was created on Nov 26, 2012.