2007 BMW 335i sedan. RWD, 6-speed manual. 68k miles. Loaded with Sport, Premium, Cold Weather, and Comfort Access packages. Great condition, no mechanical issues, well maintained. Still under CPO warranty. Clean title and CarFax. New turbos Sept ’12 under warranty. All recalls taken care of. Whistler remote installed radar detector. New Sportline rotary-forged 18” wheels & Conti DW non-runflat tires, plus an extra set of 17” BMW wheels.
Exterior: Sparkling Graphite Metallic (A22)
Interior: Terra Dakota Leather (LCB8)
Prod Date: 2007-06-04
- Sport Package: sport suspension, leather-wrapped sport steering wheel, 18" wheels with performance tires, sport seats, increased top speed limiter
- Premium Package: Dakota leather seat trim, universal garage door opener, auto-dimming exterior mirrors, auto-dimming rearview mirror w/compass, front seats w/4-way pwr lumbar, BMW Assist w/4-year subscription, Bluetooth interface
- Cold Weather Package: heated front seats, split-folding rear seats w/ski bag, retractable headlight washers
- Comfort Access system
- Auto wipers
- USB / iPod interface
- Sportline CSL-style rotary forged 18x8” wheels + Continental ExtremeContact DW 235/40R18 performance tires
- Whistler 3600-Pro remote installed radar detector, completely stealth with display hidden in ashtray
- Matte black kidney grills
- Clutch delay valve delete (Zeckhausen modified), have original part
- Lamin-x clear film on headlamp lenses
- BMW rubber all-weather floormats + trunkliner
This car drives wonderfully. No mechanical issues whatsoever. Paint is polished and leather is conditioned. To nitpick cosmetic issues: there is a light scratch on the driver’s door, a scrape on the underside of the front bumper passenger side, and a minor nick on edge of left rear door.
I had the wastegates replaced for rattle noise (under warranty) and the DME software retrofit to original wastegate operation (to eliminate turbo lag caused by BMW’s wastegate rattle “fix”). A few months later one of the wastegates malfunctioned and BMW replaced both turbo/wastegate assemblies (again under warranty). Fuel pump and injectors replaced prior to me purchasing car.
Price includes extra set of OEM 17” Style 157 wheels + TPMS (no tires), Whistler installed radar detector, Bentley manual, oil filter wrench, sparkplug socket, and oil filter kits. Open to serious offers. Title in hand, no lien.
CarFax report (run Mar '12) available upon request.