2007 BMW 335i sedan. RWD, 6-speed manual. Approximately 68k miles. Loaded with Sport, Premium, Cold Weather, and Comfort Access packages. Still under CPO warranty. Clean title and CarFax. Owned by BMW CCA member, great condition, solid maintenance history. New turbos Sept ’12 under warranty. All recalls taken care of. New Sportline rotary-forged 18” wheels & Conti DW non-runflat tires, plus an extra set of 17” BMW wheels for snow tires. Whistler remote installed radar detector.
Asking $22,500 with extra set of wheels, installed detector and maintenance items. Car is located in Farmington, MI.
Exterior: Sparkling Graphite Metallic (A22)
Interior: Terra Dakota Leather (LCB8)
Prod Date: 2007-06-04
- Sport Package: sport suspension, leather-wrapped sport steering wheel, 18" wheels with performance tires, sport seats, increased top speed limiter
- Premium Package: Dakota leather seat trim, universal garage door opener, auto-dimming exterior mirrors, auto-dimming rearview mirror w/compass, front seats w/4-way pwr lumbar, BMW Assist w/4-year subscription, Bluetooth interface
- Cold Weather Package: heated front seats, split-folding rear seats w/ski bag, retractable headlight washers
- Comfort Access system
- Auto wipers
- USB / iPod interface
- Sportline CSL-style rotary forged 18x8” wheels + Continental ExtremeContact DW 235/40R18 performance tires
- Whistler 3600-Pro remote installed radar detector, completely stealth with display hidden in ashtray
- Matte black kidney grills
- Clutch delay valve delete (Zeckhausen modified), have original part
- Lamin-x clear film on headlamp lenses
- BMW rubber all-weather floormats + trunkliner
I purchased this car in Mar ’12 to replace my E46. Searched nationwide for this exact specification and found this gem in Philadelphia. Immediately had dealer inspection and new oil, filters, spark plugs, brake flush and CDV delete. Soon after I replaced the OEM Style 162 staggered wheels + run-flat tires with Sportline CSL-style rotary forged 18x8” wheels + Continental ExtremeContact DW 235/40R18 performance tires. These wheels & tires are over 11lbs lighter per corner and made a noticeable improvement in both ride quality (quicker rebound response) and handling feel (more neutral rear yaw feel)… and look great!
This car drives wonderfully. No mechanical issues whatsoever. I polished the paint this past summer and it’s like glass. Leather was conditioned and smells delicious. To nitpick cosmetic issues: there is a light scratch on the driver’s door, a scrape on the underside of the front bumper passenger side, and some very minor chips on edge of hood and left rear door.
I had the wastegates replaced for rattle noise (under warranty) and the DME software retrofit to original wastegate operation (to eliminate turbo lag caused by BMW’s wastegate rattle “fix”). A few months later one of the wastegates malfunctioned and BMW replaced both turbo/wastegate assemblies (again under warranty). Fuel pump and injectors replaced prior to me purchasing car.
$22,500 price includes extra set of OEM 17” Style 157 wheels + TPMS (no tires), Whistler installed radar detector, Bentley manual, oil filter wrench, sparkplug socket, and oil filter kits. Open to serious offers, but extras may be off the table with price reduction. Title in hand, no lien. Car is not currently registered (expired in Jan).
Note that some of photos show dash mounted GPS (dealer installed). This is no longer in car and not included. Don’t worry there are no holes in dash (mount clipped into center speaker cover) or errant wires!
CarFax report (run Mar '12) available upon request.